[Xastir] Gating WX from IP to RF

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Dec 4 12:14:19 EST 2007

Here's a station that is or was gating various calls to local RF:

    <http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/mb7ubn.htm>

Note that the stuff in nws-stations.txt is the FROM call of the
station, not the TOCALL or the Objects or Item name.

You'll need:

*) Transmit disables unchecked on the Interface menu.
*) Transmit and Igating enabled on the particular TNC interface
   properties dialog.
*) Global igating enabled on the Configure->Defaults dialog.
*) The proper entries in the ~/.xastir/data/nws-stations.txt file
   for the FROM callsign you wish to gate to RF.

That should be it.