[Xastir] configure problem

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Thu Dec 6 21:45:15 EST 2007

Please send me your config.log that configure generates or post it to
the list.  That will show where and what the problem is.

>From what you describe, you're missing parts or all of your compiler.
Typing 'gcc'[1] on the command line works, correct?

[1] Should respond with 'gcc: No input files'

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785