[Xastir] Xastir Crash (Mac, Leopard)

Chip G. n1mie at mac.com
Sun Dec 9 22:02:53 EST 2007

I've had 6 crashes of Xastir since Nov 3rd and all of them are
reporting that libXm.3.dylib is crashing in the SortChildren
function. All of them are reporting exception type "EXC_BAD_ACCESS
(SIGSEGV)" and exception code "KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS".

Attached is the latest crash report. The only thing I can report is
that I opened up a list of local stations, clicked on the icon button
next to the first station and then closed the window. After that I
wandered off. When I came back Xastir wasn't running.