[Xastir] Third party packets

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 12 13:20:15 EST 2007

Can this be made a software selectable item?
I'm trying to build a common operating picture
and I will be connecting all kinds of stations together
through all sorts of means, RF, TCP/IP over RF,
TCP/IP over wire, spread over a number of
frequencies, etc.  How is this affected by the
"File->Configure->Defaults" selection of
"Allow RF-INET and INET-RF traffic"?

Thanks,
Craig
n6yxk