[Xastir] dbfawk & fills

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Tue Dec 18 12:22:21 EST 2007

On Dec 18, 2007, at 11:47, Jason KG4WSV wrote:

> I've got xastir 1.9.1 on a linux box, and these show up just fine
> for me.  Here's an example:
>
> http://www.eng.uah.edu/~jdw/xastir/CT-tiger-shapes.png
>
> I seem to have a problem with that box at the moment, so I can't
> compile the latest version of xastir for comparison.

OK, more info. I have 1.9.2 (latest CVS) compiled on two separate
machines. They are using exactly the same maps (copied over today)
and exactly the same dbfawk files (copied over today) and I get two
different results. On one I get the proper fills of the polygons and
on the other (the one I've been wrestling with) I get no polygon
fills. What else can effect fills? The dbfawk and maps are the same!

-- Chip