[Xastir] using the modprobe ax25 and Xastir

Neville A. Cross neville at guegue.com
Thu Dec 20 22:21:55 EST 2007

Hello,

I compiled the kernel in order to use the network ax25 module. I have
been reading the help file but I can't find how to set up and interfase
using the port created for the TNC.

I have been testing without loading the module and I have been able to
use xastir. See my position over RF and over internet.

But as I plan to run other applications as well, like FBB. I will like
to have the ability to use with the kernel ax25 ports.

Any sugestion? Any hints? Thanks in advance.

Neville A. Cross
YN1V
Sysop of YN1BBS