[Xastir] 2 Weeks Xastir on OSX Installation problems : help!

Christian Glace f1gwr at free.fr
Wed Jan 3 13:54:16 EST 2007

Thank you Dana for this info. I wasn't aware of this list. I'm going
right there to subscribe! And cancel my recent subscribtion to the
Macports list which is of low interest for me in this scope. Although
I'll use MacPorts instead of Fink now. But I learnt on this list a
lot of things which are very useful. And I'm sure a lot of
subscribershere did the same.

Thank you to all who contributed to this thread. Special thanks to
Greg KD7UBJ who is really a very pleasant and helpful guy.

FB 73's
Christian F1GWR