[Xastir] 2 Weeks Xastir on OSX Installation problems : help!

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jan 3 14:27:26 EST 2007

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007, Greg Eigsti wrote:

> FYI - we'll move this off of the list.

You're welcome to post OSX-specific Xastir-related stuff to this
list as well.  I suspect more OSX-Xastir users hang out here than on
the MacAPRS list.  I think many people assume the MacAPRS group is
only concerned with the APRS program by the same name.  I thought
that too until I read the description for the group.

As far as I'm concerned, cross-posting to both lists is fine too.
In fact if it's OSX-Xastir specific, that might be wise.