[Xastir] 2 Weeks Xastir on OSX Installation problems : help!

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jan 4 16:52:36 EST 2007

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, Dan Brown wrote:

> beqa $ port installed |grep lesstif
>   lesstif @0.94.4_0 (active)
>

> For lesstif vs Openmotif for me, it is a matter of being able to read the
> text in dialog boxes, vs not having any text to read. They both seem pretty
> stable.

For source installs I agree.  For the LSB binary though there's
something hokey, 'cuz it fell over on me using Lesstif 0.95.0.  My
source install here is using OpenMotif.

So far the Lesstif 0.94.4 LSB binary is surviving.  I'll leave it up
and let people pound on it a bit.  The LSB binary that's available
for download now is also using 0.94.4.

The problem may have nothing to do with Lesstif, in which case I
expect the lesstif-0.94.4 LSB version to segfault sometime soon.