[Xastir] cygwin compile problem me also

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jan 11 13:32:16 EST 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Tom Russo wrote:

> I'm assuming it's this one:
>
> William wrote:
> >I'm configured with ImageMagick on Cygwin, but I get the following error:
> >
> >gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
> >-I/usr/include -DXASTIR_DATA_BASE=\"/usr/local/share/xastir\"  -g -pipe -W
> >-Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-unused-parameter -MT maps.o -MD
> >-MP -MF .deps/maps.Tpo -c -o maps.o maps.c
> >In file included from maps.c:73:
> >/usr/include/GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h:31:36: magick/magick_config.h: No such file or directory
>
> Configuring with imagemagick, configure is finding graphicsmagick headers and
> attempting to point the build at them, with bad results.

Sure looks the same...  One other user reported that the
GraphicsMagick tests did a proper fail-over now on Cygwin after the
last round of tweaks and that it then found ImageMagick and compiled
it in.  Perhaps it got broken again with later simplifications to
the code.

In any case, adding "--without-graphicsmagick" to the configure line
should cause it to skip the tests altogether and go on to the
ImageMagick testing.  Does that not work?