[Xastir] cygwin compile problem me also

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 12 12:00:41 EST 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Sure looks the same...  One other user reported that the
> GraphicsMagick tests did a proper fail-over now on Cygwin after the
> last round of tweaks and that it then found ImageMagick and compiled
> it in.  Perhaps it got broken again with later simplifications to
> the code.

It looks like this is the incorrect bit in acinclude.m4:

  use_graphicsmagick=no
  AC_PATH_PROG(GMAGIC_BIN, [GraphicsMagick-config], no, $BINPATH)
  if test "$GMAGIC_BIN" != "no"; then
    use_graphicsmagick=yes
    AC_DEFINE(HAVE_GRAPHICSMAGICK, 1, [GraphicsMagick image library])
  #else
  #  AC_MSG_WARN(*** Cannot find GraphicsMagick-config:  Building w/o
  #  GraphicsMagick support. ***)
  fi
  #

After this bit of code we look for the include and lib files we
need.  The problem is that we already did the AC_DEFINE() for
HAVE_GRAPHICSMAGICK before the tests.  The ImageMagick section may
be similar.