[Xastir] Maybe its me but . . .Kubuntu - xastir 1.85

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Jan 12 16:47:08 EST 2007

On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 01:44:30PM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <archer at eskimo.com> flavor, containing:
> On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, Victor wrote:
>
> > After receiving a message if I close the box using the close "button"
> > the program closes.  If I close the box by closing the window ("x")
> > it works fine.  Anyone else have this?
>
> Yes.  With Lesstif and the Send Message box.  If you compile with
> OpenMotif or use the latest-latest LSB-Binary you won't have that
> problem.
>
> I'm working on this bug actively now.  Hope to have it resolved by
> tomorrow.  Tonight if I'm lucky.

If you care to switch to OpenMotif, just look at last night's mod to the
"HowTo:Ubuntu 6.10" wiki page for instructions.  I highly recommend just
pitching LessTif.

There are a small number of people  who are seeing that dialogs get no labels
if they use OpenMotif on SuSe (I think), but I have not experienced that on
Ubuntu.