[Xastir] segfault

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jan 14 02:07:37 EST 2007

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, Tom Russo wrote:

> > At this URL:
> >
> > <http://www.sxemacs.org/list-archives/html/sxemacs-patches/2006-05/msg00063.html>
> >
> > They do a check for "LESSTIF_VERSION":
> >

> > -  if test "$have_motif" = "yes"; then
> > -    dnl autodetect lesstif
> > -    AC_MSG_CHECKING(for Lesstif)
> > -    AC_EGREP_CPP(yes,
> > -[#include <Xm/Xm.h>
> > -#ifdef LESSTIF_VERSION
> > -yes
> > -#endif
> > -], have_lesstif=yes, have_lesstif=no)
> > -  AC_MSG_RESULT($have_lesstif)
> > -  fi

I started to implement this solution today as a new function in
acinclude.m4.  After I just about had it all working I finally
looked at what the code did and just put checks into messages_gui.c
for "LESSTIF_VERSION".  Easy.

It's in CVS now.  If you're compiling with LSB or Lesstif the
widgets in the Send Message dialog will revert back to the original
static version.

Now that I think about it I can probably remove the test for __LSB__
there as it really just depends on Lesstif.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer