[Xastir] Weather Station Specs/Lacross native code?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jan 15 10:43:53 EST 2007

I am now the proud owner of _two_ weather stations, an original
Dallas Semiconductor one-wire station and a Lacrosse 2317.  I figure
I'll put the Lacross up permanently in the primo spots but may mount
the Dallas somewhere too for testing.

I seem to recall there are NOAA or NWS specs regarding how to set up
the sensors, regarding height, distance from obstructions, etc.
Anyone know where those are?

Of course the next step after getting either of these mounted is to
hook them to Xastir...

Is the Lacrosse native code ready to be integrated yet (not
requiring MySQL or open2300db2APRS)?