[Xastir] Weather Station Specs/Lacross native code?

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Mon Jan 15 20:53:18 EST 2007

Tom Russo wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 08:23:18AM
> I still think you should use the Dallas unit as your primary device instead.
> I'm looking into Davis units to replace the wx station as soon as my cash flow
> recovers from December.

Might I recommend the Davis units. After playing around with the Dallas
and LaCross units, I was astounded with the quality of the Davis unit. I
have seen the problems with the LaCross. Mine fell apart this past
summer with the UV exposure from the sun this past summer. This is after
just one year up there.

Plan is to put this one on the APRS net when we fan afford the cable.

What ever you decide, enjoy.

Steve/WM5Z