[Xastir] weather station

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Jan 18 09:58:40 EST 2007

I'll go ask the Davis folks today. Alessio, send me a mailing address
off-list and I'll have them send you a catalog.

I'm at the American Meteorological Society meeting this week... Davis is
here with about 100 other vendors.

Curt, reference your comment about cringing, you do tend to get what you
pay for, but as long as I can see the MADIS QC information I can
determine if I want to use the data.  Simply having it is almost always
a benefit!

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020  FAX 979.862.3983
MAIL:  AATLT, 3139 TAMU
Physical: 1700 Research Parkway, Suite 160,
College Station, TX 77843-3139