[Xastir] Weather "Objects"

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Jan 31 17:52:41 EST 2007

Give me a specific and I'll look for anomalies on the server.  What's
the station id?  Also, what servers are you on?

I hate to admit it but I've not fired up Xastir for a couple of weeks...
and I've 'way behind on cvs updates!  I'll try to do that later on if I
can get things together.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020  FAX 979.862.3983
MAIL:  AATLT, 3139 TAMU
Physical: 1700 Research Parkway, Suite 160,
College Station, TX 77843-3139