[Xastir] Problem with maps

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jul 1 13:29:58 EDT 2007

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, Tate Belden wrote:

> Tom Russo wrote:
> >
> > You use the "chmod" function to change the permissions (which are
> > technically
> > known as "file modes," so chmod stands for "CHange MODe").
>
> I love the stuff I learn here! Always wondered what was up with that.

If you're into listening to podcasts, or even if you're not, you
might want to listen to the LinuxReality series.  If you choose to
do this, listen for my name on episode 67, and Fred Finster from
Arlington, WA on one of the 20-series epsiodes...  A neighbor of
mine.  Those last two are just for kicks, people I or you know.

Chess Griffin covers a lot of beginning Linux questions on there.
You can listen to these on Mac's, Windows machines, Linux machines,
MP3 players, or even on a Treo cell-phone like I do.  I download the
OGG versions, but they have MP3 versions available from the main
page.

XMMS or Amarok may be good players for Linux, I think they were
mentioned on Linux Reality.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer