[Xastir] Xastir 1.9.1 trail issue

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 2 14:19:37 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> What do you have "New Track Time" and "New Track Interval" set to in
> File->Configure->Timing?
>
> Have Station->Filter Display->Display Trail enabled?
>
> Are you noticing any other problems like your latitude/longitude not
> getting remembered between Xastir runs?  This might be an indication
> that you have something other than "LANG=C" or "LANG=en_US" set in
> the xterm you start Xastir from.  This affects the
> scanf/sscanf/fscanf functions which Xastir uses from libc, and
> messes up the configuration file saving/restoring.

All of the above could certainly be added to the Wiki and/or the
distributed docs.  I went looking for a good place to add it in the
Wiki manual...  I didn't see a good place for problem
questions/answers like the FAQ.  Did I miss it?

I see the FAQ in the older Xastir docs section only.  I guess
there's no Wiki FAQ sort of thing?