[Xastir] Problem with maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 2 18:01:54 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Luka wrote:

> Well, I regret not running Xastir from konsole, so I could attach errors
> or log.
>
> And as for the maps, they had the same permission that they have now and
> they were all in .jpg as they are now so that couldn't be the problem, I
> think. =)

It may have been a corrupted config file of some type caused by the
LANG setting.  Deleting the ~/.xastir directory and all
contents, setting the LANG variable to "C" or "en_US", and starting
Xastir from scratch is one quick fix for this, but you'll lose all
of your previous configuration settings, bookmarks, map levels, etc.