[Xastir] CYGWIN?

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 4 19:28:36 EDT 2007

Which one of the two pre-compiled xastir's did you install?  My guess is
that the file/library versions in Cygwin have moved too far away from what
the pre-compiled ones are built against.

My suggestion is that you give up on the (2 year+ old) pre-compiled versions
and build it using the directions in the README.Cygwin file.

Please note however - that file's directions assume ImageMagic.  The (long
needed) switch is on to GraphicsMagic and it works a lot better.  Hopefully
I'll have time in the near future to get the needed changes documented and
submitted to Curt so the README can be updated.