[Xastir] openSUSE 10.2 CVS Success

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 17:36:02 EDT 2007

--- "Curt, WE7U" <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:
> It seems to me there may be a few things that cause
> it to exit
> prematurely, but I can't think of what they might be
> right now.
> Perhaps Motif/Lesstif was one such?

Yep, Motif/Lesstif is one that bombs out immediately.
I just tried to recompile after removing Lesstif
(without realizing that Motif development libraries
weren't installed) and the compile ended.

I had to go back to Lesstif, the OpenMotif source code
I have isn't compiling right now and I'm not sure why.