[Xastir] openSUSE 10.2 CVS Success

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jul 6 18:17:12 EDT 2007

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007, Alex Carver wrote:

> Yep, Motif/Lesstif is one that bombs out immediately.
> I just tried to recompile after removing Lesstif
> (without realizing that Motif development libraries
> weren't installed) and the compile ended.

Near as I can tell the only things that should cause
configure.ac/acinclude.m4 to bomb out right now would be the lack of
Motif/Lesstif libraries or headers, or trying to enable Davis
weather station support with the wrong config options.  I think
anything else should just cause a warning on the spot and configure
should complete.

If anyone sees any different operation, let me know.

Should configure continue past the above mentioned items as well?

The thing to be wary of is getting to the summary thinking
everything is rosy, but having a warning/error message occur way
before that which has scrolled off the screen.