[Xastir] Weather RADAR

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Jul 15 23:22:25 EDT 2007

After I responded I was unable to send any more e-mail last week.  ISPs
in France are the pits...

I don't know of any way to do what you're asking in the current Xastir
code base.  Let me figure out what time zone I'm in and work on that
over the next 2 weeks or so.  This week will be the pits, as I'm back
after almost 3 weeks out, and then leave Monday for another 2.5 weeks of
travel.  While I'm in Boulder (next trip) I should have some time
between weather models to work on this.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983