[Xastir] Xastir 1.9.0 runs on OpenBSD4.1

Greg d'Entremont ve9gfi at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 21:44:41 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm sending a note to say that I was able compile and run Xastir 1.9.0 on the OpenBSD 4.1 OS.

I started by installing a fresh OpenBSD4.1 in VMWare.  This install had all the standard OpenBSD packages offered during the initial install, except for the "games".

The initial "configure" needed Xm/Xm.h, which I solved by installing openmotif-2.1.30.5p2.

Then the configure, make, make install process worked fine, and I was able to launch Xastir from an xterm window.

73s,

Greg VE9GFI