[Xastir] Tiger2006 - dbfawk

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 21:21:08 EDT 2007

On 7/25/07, Curt, WE7U <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:

> With CVS you just have to do this to build the utilities, plus they
> now build cleanly, at least on my system:
>
>     cd xastir/src/shapelib
>     make -f Makefile_shapelib_orig
>
>     cd contrib
>     make -f Makefile_orig

Cool, thanks, that was a lot of responses - hope I didn't put you through
too much work.  My installations are from CVS on a couple of virtual
machines, so we'll see how it goes - one is kubuntu, and the other is
openSUSE.  The main thing I needed was to get the dbfinfo working.  I'm not
familiar with what the other utilities do - sounds like some more reading.

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX