[Xastir] Tactical Calls

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jul 27 15:20:58 EDT 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> Is there a way to pre-assign a series of tactical calls for a group effort
> (bike ride, etc.)?

Yea.  Edit "~/.xastir/config/tactical_calls.log"

Each line is of the form "callsign-SSID,tactical callsign".

You can assign one or two via the mouse, then go look in the file
to see what they look like.  Tactical calls may have multiple words
as well.  I see in "database.h" that they may be max 20 chars.