[Xastir] Xastir going down at night

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Fri Jul 27 17:45:51 EDT 2007

Hi Chip,

My setup is as follows:

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Windsor 3.0GHz
HHD: 500GB
RAM: 4GB
Motherboard: ASUS M2N32-SLI

I'm running Fedora 7 with the 2.6.22.1-27.fc7 kernel.

I'm currently not connected to a TNC (gotta get a longer serial cable)
so all my data is coming off the IS.

I'm setup to have 8GB of swap and I've only gotten that far when running
John the Ripper.  Otherwise I've never seen utilization over 2.5GB.  Per
Curt's request I will check for mem spillage as that could be a problem.

73s,
Eric W4OTN