[Xastir] System crash

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Jul 30 12:33:10 EDT 2007

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007, Steve Friis wrote:

> Maybe this is nothing, but I have noticed a bug here. I am using Xastir
> 1.9.1 July 1 Build.
>
> When one hits anything that would change the view, such as zooming up,
> or down, panning left or right, etc. and I hit multiple instances,
> xastir quits, leaving no info in the Terminal window.

Please explain:  I hit multiple instances".

Do you mean you hit the key multiple times in rapid succession?

I'd like to duplicate what you're seeing.  If I can then I can most
likely squash the bug.

If I can't then it's just a guessing game on where it resides, or
whether it's due to your OS and/or libraries and not easily
duplicated elsewhere.