[Xastir] no maps

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 20:48:17 EDT 2007

On 6/3/07, Chris Thompson <kf4drr at windstream.net> wrote:

as a side note you may want to consider. i had a problem with my maps after
> installing xastir from the repository under Kubuntu 7.04
>
> when i installed the driver for 3d graphics for my nvidia card that issue
> went
> away...just food for thought
>
> --
> -Chris

Chris, by "from the repository" do you mean the binary 1.84 version from the
Feisty repository, or do you mean the CVS repository?  I had a no-map
problem the first time I installed the Xastir 1.84 binary under Kubuntu 7.04.
Later I tried it again on a clean 7.04 by installing 1.82 first then
upgrading, and everything was fine including maps.  Maps seem to be working
fine on my most recent installation - Xastir 1.91 from CVS in Kubuntu 7.04 -
although I have not tried the extras available via get-maptools.sh yet.

Lee