[Xastir] Caching maps?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jun 3 20:29:53 EDT 2007

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007, Earl Needham via Kubuntu wrote:

> 	Ah -- I'm pretty new in treh Kubuntu world, so I simply did the binary
> install.  I don't think it gave me any options, it just installed, almost
> like a Windows app.  I'll have to take a look at what I can do differently.

If you look at the Xastir Help-About dialog, you'll see
"map_caching" listed on the "Libraries used:" line if it's been
compiled in.

There's always the possibility that it got compiled in when the
person created the binary, but if you don't have the Berkeley DB
library installed, you wouldn't get the map caching on your system.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer