[Xastir] Caching maps?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 6 10:35:08 EDT 2007

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Earl Needham via Kubuntu wrote:

> 	Using Adept, I got db4.5, but I'm not sure what to look for to get the
> development headers.  What are they called in there?

I'm an SuSE user at present, so can't help you there.

> 	Once I get this installed, if map caching doesn't work, I guess I'll simply
> rebuild Xastir.

Since it isn't listed in your Help->About dialog you'll have to
start at the "./configure" stage and rebuild, yes.  If configure
doesn't find it, it won't do you any good to continue the build.  At
that stage you can look at the config.log file and perhaps we can
help you figure out what it's complaining about.