[Xastir] An Xastir story

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 6 12:50:26 EDT 2007

Hi Bernard,
	I don't understand the failure you're seeing.  The permissions
are correct on the server and I could download them.

As for the GoogleEarth plot of the balloon track, I don't know
how it was made.  The Stanford launch team did that picture.
I haven't had time to dive into the technology underlying
GoogleEarth.  The Stanford project web site is:

http://ssdl.stanford.edu/ssdl/index.php

Craig