[Xastir] snapshots.

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 8 13:41:00 EDT 2007

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, John Ronan wrote:

> Is anyone having difficulty with the most recent version of xastir from cvs?
>
> This only started recently, and I'm not sure if its a problem with the raster
> image I am using or something else.
>
> I get an error message of
> convert: Improper image header `snapshot.xpm'. I've had to turn off all raster
> images.. including ones I had working before.

It's working fine here.  Did you perhaps update your ImageMagick
files recently?  Perhaps you got one without XPM support or that has
bugs.  Perhaps the library you're using for XPM support got updated
to a non-working version.

Check whether the snapshot.xpm file in ~/.xastir/tmp/ is ok.  Xastir
creates an XPM file and then calls ImageMagick's "convert" to create
a PNG image out of it.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer