[Xastir] New FC7 install troubles with both Release and Stable CVS

Stephen Peters scpeters at mac.com
Sat Jun 9 01:42:19 EDT 2007

Tate,

I just double-checked the ld.so.conf and re-ran ldconfig.  Neither
seems to change the error message.  One interesting thing, is that I
don't have a /usr/X11R6/lib directory.  I do have a /usr/lib/X11
directory, but it's empty.  Thank you for the suggestion!

It is also very good to know you've got it running on F7.

When I compile without rtree, it does work fine.  I must have
something weird going on here with that package.

-Steve