[Xastir] New FC7 install troubles with both Release and Stable CVS

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 9 12:32:26 EDT 2007

I have a fresh install of Fedora 7 production. Refer to previous emails
about 1.9 and Fedora 7.

I downloaded the CVS devel package and compiled. It runs with no issues
or problems short of a couple of nuisance warnings during compile.

It sounds like this is a bad install of Fedora 7.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO