Fwd: [Xastir] KPC-9612+

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 01:08:46 EDT 2007

Following up on the message below, my two serial ports were indeed flipped
by VMware when set to auto-detect.

Changing the VMware vmx file entries as follows set them straight:

serial0.present = "TRUE"
serial0.fileName = "COM1"
serial0.autodetect = "FALSE"
serial1.present = "TRUE"
serial1.fileName = "COM2"
serial1.autodetect = "FALSE"

Mentioning this in the Wiki is right on the money.

Regards,

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX