[Xastir] Update problem

Larry Shields larry at isp.com
Sun Jun 17 12:32:22 EDT 2007

I have 32 available to update, now after updating I am getting this
error, and because of it nothing gets updated...So here is what the
error says and just maybe some will know the answer on how to fix it...

dpkg{ Fgets gave an empty string from diversions (i)
A package failed to install. Trying to recover!...

Any help on this issue would be appreciated...

Thanks Larry