[Xastir] Fetching a trail

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Sun Jun 17 16:12:18 EDT 2007

On Jun 17, 2007, at 2:42 PM, Earl Needham wrote:

>         Ah -- maybe I misunderstood.  I thought the question was
> whether I had moved while downloading the track.  The track should
> have actually shown my movement of perhaps 2000 miles.

well, a download only gets packets that made it to an Igate, but I
would think that at least some of them would have gotten in on a 2000
mile trip.  Yep, I got a lot of packets when I download a trail for
KD5XB-11.  I see nothing for KD5XB, though.

I'm not sure how a "download trail" works when it's the current
stations trail you are downloading.  I've never tried it, but your
results indicate xastir doesn't want to do it.

-Jason
kg4wsv