[Xastir] Can you view GPS data?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 19 15:26:44 EDT 2007

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007, Earl Needham via Kubuntu wrote:

> 	Is there a way to view the NMEA strings from a GPS from inside Xastir?

I believe you can see strings like: "GPGGA, GPRMC", or just one or
the other of those, briefly appear on the status line as Xastir
decodes them.  There's also View->GPS Status, which will tell you if
you're actively decoding GPS sentences.

There's no way that I can recall to see the actual NMEA sentences
though.  I don't recall them appearing in the Incoming Data dialog.