[Xastir] Weather maps are now black

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Jun 20 18:47:07 EDT 2007

And what projection are you expecting?  There's an issue with their
polarographic projections that I've not liked.

NOW: If you want roads, I can add roads.  There's precious little in
RIDGE that we cannot generate.  However, Xastir has the ability to put
roads down, and the datasets for Texas (http://tnris.state.tx.us) are
considerably better than what NWS has in their database.  The main
"feature" of RIDGE is the topo texturing (and that I'm doing Texas
Mesonet with no support right now, so things occasionally break).

So what do folks want?  And, let's start making the WMS GETs snag the
real area of interest instead of the whole page.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983