[Xastir] Xastir on rugged/small devices- Nokia N800

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 26 12:13:39 EDT 2007

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, J. Lance Cotton wrote:

> Okay, so then all that needs to be done is fit Xastir in a 320x240 pixel
> screen ;-)

'spose.

My Treo has 320x320 color, but runs PalmOS.  Yea, I can boot a Linux
kernel on it, but not sure I want to play with it in that manner as
I'm using it heavily for it's Cell-phone, PDA, and MP3/OGG player
functions as it is under PalmOS5.  Sure would be nice to have an
APRS program other than PocketAPRS and SmartPalm on it though...