[Xastir] Only seeing posits of path APZ256 | 7

Rick Bolen (HM) rickbol at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:26:47 EDT 2007

Thanks. I edited the tnc-startup.ts2k from an xterm and then stop\start the
interface from within Xastir to get changes picked up.

After fiddling, turning "MCOM OFF" seemed to improve things significantly.
I'm taking a road trip shortly, so i'll test and mess with this config for
awhile. If I get a TS-2000 config that works reliably I'll share the tnc
configs.

 Thanks for the pointers...

Rick - kg4ofo