[Xastir] CoverSplit symbol issue with rtree in Fedora

Richard Polivka, N6NKO r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 29 19:02:20 EDT 2007

Gents,

There is no need to start a religious war over editing ./configure. I am
trying to understand what is going on.

I want to try a couple of items first before the CVS release.

It appears that using either "-lrtree -Lrtree" or "-Lrtree -lrtree" does
not make a difference, It still faults out.

I will send the -v from gcc and the output from both runs under a
separate email. I don't think that there is a problem with xastir. I am
beginning to believe that there is an issue between the -l and the -L
calls in gcc.

73 from 807,

Richard, N6NKO