[Xastir] Weird plotting

ddclark_lists at kj5kg.net ddclark_lists at kj5kg.net
Thu Mar 1 19:24:37 EST 2007

Good afternoon folks,

Has anybody noticed anything weird with plotting tracks?  I have 1.8.5
(latest CVS) running on both my home and work Fedora Core 5 boxes.  I
notice that the tail sometimes has two coursed plotted from the same posit
but going in different directions and other weirdness.  Rather than trying
do describe it, check out

http://www.kj5kg.net/snapshot.png
http://www.kj5kg.net/snapshot2.net

I'm pretty sure that I'm not driving like my trail would suggest!  It's
also interesting to note that Mike's K9MTN trail shows the same behavior
in the same place!

The data in snapshot.png is from my TNC at home and snapshot2.png is via
APRS-IS at work.

Also, the same phenomena happen when I download my track from findu.

73
Dave