[Xastir] Latest CVS

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Mar 7 10:12:23 EST 2007

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, John Ronan wrote:

> On 7 Mar 2007, at 03:28, AC7YY wrote:
>

> > I did a new cvs update last night. The icons on the lower right
> > corner, that
> > show the active/non-active ports is blank. Is there a new item on a
> > configuration menu I am missing? Or did I screw something up?
> >
> > Kim - AC7YY
> Just did an update here and it seems fine, running OSX 10.4, though I
> did see this whizzing past

> ../../src/xastir/src/maps.c:3918: warning: zero-length printf format string
> ../../src/xastir/src/maps.c: In function 'load_alert_maps':
> ../../src/xastir/src/maps.c:8319: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 4 has type 'size_t'

You're correct John, these are warnings, not errors.  I like to get
rid of such things but don't always see them on the platforms I
compile on.

To answer Kim:  There have been no changes to the interface status
icons for quite some time.  I'd suspect a change in your Lesstif or
Motif widget set.  Have you done any updates to the OS lately?