[Xastir] ancient history question: HK232

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Mar 11 04:25:58 EDT 2007

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> I suspect that tnc-startup.aea might be more appropriate, since the HK232 is
> really a PK232 in disguise.

He specifically talked about adding delays between commands and
such, which is one of the things he can learn from the files I
mentioned.

Once he gets based the autobaud routine, yes he should model his
files off the AEA start/stop files as you sugggest.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer