[Xastir] Xastir remote TNC solution

Mike Fenske mfenske at telus.net
Fri Mar 16 22:15:38 EDT 2007

Under windows, I have used a program called serproxy and connected to it
with remserial from my linux box. This allows me to make use of an
unused serial port on my windows computer for my X-10 controller and
control it via my linux computer.

A windows binary for serproxy is available here:
http://www.lspace.nildram.co.uk/freeware.html

Looks like source code is also available for linux version.

Mike Fenske
VE7MKF