[Xastir] Lexington Area

Ron Malinowski Jr n9qgs at scottky.us
Wed Mar 21 22:10:45 EDT 2007

I am still working on getting Xastir working on a MacBook, a
wonderful person named Greg is assisting but its a very time
consuming task :-)  But were getting close.  But we have used WinAPRS
in the past and we dont know WinAPRS that well at all to use it to
its full capacity, and our club was wondering if anyone really
experienced with either WinAPRS or Xastir, if we have it working by
then or you have a portable set up can assist with APRS tracking of a
horsey 100 Lexington Bike ride, we will have at least 7 APRS mobiles
that we need to track and also we need to add objects and stuff and
if anyone is in the area on memorial day weekend, and would like to
more a less show us how to use the software during an event that will
test what we normally will ask of it, we would appreciate it.  You
can contact us direct at n9qgs at scottky.us

Scott County ARES

Ron Malinowski N9QGS