[Xastir] TIGER/Line files --- End of an Era

Troy M. Campbell troymc at epicalliance.com
Mon Mar 26 21:46:32 EDT 2007

I'm a bit paranoid, but I didn't see anything about the new stuff being
free and I DID see something about charging for data.  I guess we'll
have to see.
In the mean time I think I'll archive the last revision they publish.

On another topic..... I _could_ get a file with population by FIPS code
and merge it into a GNIS set using XASTIR's current file format,
............... If anyone wants it.

73 de Troy, KC0MIC